Sunday, October 10, 2010

Utah Visit

Oh how we love Utah. Don't get me wrong, Virginia is great, but there is something about going home that is just so nice. We had such so much fun. We spent part of our time in Fairview and then Jared flew home and I stayed a week in Salt Lake. It was so nice to be with family again. While we were there...

Connor got blessed


Connor got to know his Grandpa's better




we played with cousins


we went to the cabin


we celebrated birthdays


we went to Thanksgiving Point with cousins




we went to my favorite restaurants and just had a great great trip.

2 comments:

  1. Nat! I love these pictures. I have been waiting for your Utah post. I love your skirt by the way in the blessing picture. Connor is such a cute little man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun to have you all here. Time flew by to quickly. Let's start planning your next trip.

    ReplyDelete