Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Camping with Connor

Connor went camping for the first time last weekend. I'm always a little nervous for new things like this. So many new factors thrown in all at once and so many things that could make it a not very fun weekend. You would think after 13 months I would stop being surprised that Connor is such a good baby, no matter what situation he's in. But once again, I came home surprised at how good he was. My biggest worry was sleeping. We only have a small two person backpacking tent that fits two sleeping pads and bags down and that's it. It was a little cramped but Connor slept as well as if he was home in his crib, despite the fact that it rained all night long. All in all, it was a great trip. We went for a hike the next morning and then drove home through the blue ridge mountains, so pretty.



(I have to point out the cute hat Grandma Jean made him)

1 comment:

  1. Nat! So much fun. Connor is so cute. I love that little hat!!!

    ReplyDelete