Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Connor Makes Me Laugh

A lot.  I just think he is the funniest kid.  Multiple times a day he will make me laugh out loud.  I just can't help myself.  I have to admit,  the thought of baby girl coming makes me a little nervous.  I am constantly reminding myself not all our kids will be as good as Connor.  For a while I was even thinking it would have been nice to have had the hardest kid first and get it over with.  I have since changed my mind and realized how grateful I am to have this one on one time with Connor who is anything but a hard kid.  He is so fun to be with and such good company.  I realized in Alabama what a unique time this has been with Connor and me.  I won't have this one of one time with my other kids and it made me a little sad.  Don't get me wrong, the more the merrier, but I did realize how special this time is with Connor and am trying to take full advantage of it while I can.  Here are a few things that have made me laugh the past few weeks.
playing with corn starch  and water
he likes to help me unload the silverware.  sometimes it's clean, sometimes it's dirty.  i recommend checking your utensils before eating at our house.
who needs paper?
note to self: don't leave the peanut butter jar open when there is a little boy who loves peanut butter nearby.
second note to self: close the peanut butter jar before going to get a paper towel
this is how he sits when i'm making something in the kitchen.  he loves being able to climb up all by himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment