Monday, August 29, 2016

Lake Powell

Lake Powell was a dream. It was just as good as I remembered.  What a different experience to go as a parent and not the kid. There was definitely less play and relaxing, but there is something magical about sharing something you love with your kids.  We love Ethan, but it was sure nice not to have him.

This is Al the aligator
and Greg the gecko
Sierra wasn't thrilled when he tipped over
Connor wanted to swim all day every day
The connect four queen
the captain
So beautiful
Ice cream at the marina is a must


Connor was so happy there

Some afternoon crafts to escape the heat of the day
I love watching these two work together
Both kids loved the waverunners
The sky in unbelievable down there
I was quite nervous here.  I had been 7 years since I'd last skied.  I had to think about which foot goes in back.
It's just like riding a bike.  Got up my first try.
Happy happy boy
Some serious bed head


I was terrified my dad was actually letting Connor drive the boat.  Most of the time Connor was looking down at the wheel and my dad would say a little right or a little left.  Connor did great though!



These kids have a pretty great dad.
I don't want to know how much water he drank


Connor jumped off the front of the boat
Sierra finally put her face in the water at the end of the trip
We can't wait to go back
A final goodbye to the boat

No comments:

Post a Comment