Sunday, August 1, 2010

Weekend Fun

Connor has finally learned that he doesn't have to cry the whole time he's in his stroller, just some of the time. I think after the first mile he gets bored of crying and decides to fall asleep instead. We live right by a great running and biking trail that we go on all the time. One of the perks of VA, there are paved trails going every which way.






Reading books has become a favorite activity too.






Let's not forget going to church. Isn't his church outfit cute? I love the little tie. It's one of my favorite outfits and I think this may have been his last week in it.



And, he's still really cute





2 comments:

  1. He is darling! I can't wait to meet him very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "like"....pretending that I am on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete