Thursday, January 28, 2016

Jazz game

Our nice neighbor,  who we don't even know well yet,  knocked on our door the other day and asked if we wanted their jazz tickets for the next night.   Growing up my parents had season tickets to the jazz games. I loved going!   So many good memories their,  especially with Katie.   There was no way I could turn down the tickets (which also happened to be awesome seats). We tried to work it out so Jared and I could go,  but babysitters are harder to get on a Wednesday night than you might think.   Connor and I went on a date instead and it was great!  I took Connor knowing that the basketball wouldn't mean that much to him,  but it would be an experience he'd remember.   I'd  say it was mission accomplished.  The memories started from the get go with a ride on trax to the stadium.  They carried on throughout the night with a Jazz t-shirt purchase,  a churro and sprite, and watching the Bear and his silly mascot friends.  He was also a big fan of the scoreboard and keeping track of points. 







No comments:

Post a Comment