Wednesday, January 20, 2016

St George

My parents bought a town house in Coral Canyon last year.  We had heard it was wonderful, but were yet to experience it ourselves.  The week after Christmas seemed like the perfect time to try it out.  I asked my mom if we could use it.  She said they would be there for their annual new years golf weekend, but we were welcome to join them.  I then asked if I could invite Bryce and Karen's family since we hadn't seen them since moving back.  It might not have been the quite New Years weekend my parents were expecting to have.

The rumors were true.  It is wonderful down there.  We look forward to many more adventures down south.


This was our first road trip in the mini van.  It was pretty great.  I have to say I'm still a little sad when I look out my kitchen window and see a van in our driveway, but the sadness goes away once I'm inside.   


We loved the heat pools in the 30 degree weather.  I have a confession, I didn't test them out this trip.  Someone had to stay out with Ethan. 



We spent one morning climbing on rocks


And another morning at the St George kids museum



And lots of time just having fun with cousins.


No comments:

Post a Comment